PrivateChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Halloween That Changed Everything

2 posters

Go down

The Halloween That Changed Everything Empty The Halloween That Changed Everything

Post by Tyler Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:03 am

It had taken a lot of preparation, but after a few hours of hanging streamers, setting up tables, and getting everything decorated, the Saikou siblings had finally finished setting up for the party they had somehow gotten authorization for from the mayor. Jeez, that took a lot longer than I thought it would. The male sibling said as he stretched his arms over his head, one folded over the top to grab the elbow of the other, causing the arm to make a popping noise as several vertebrae in his back popped back into place.

Yeah, it did. But, on the bright side, we got done before the party was supposed to start! The female sibling exclaimed, spinning on her heel to face her brother with a smile, her snow white hair settling down as she came to a stop. We sent out a lot of invitations..who all do you think is going to show up anyway? She asked with a slight tilt of her head, a few white feathers poking out from underneath her jacket.

I really don't know. I would assume Lenneth is coming, from what I've heard he loves parties. He said as guests started to arrive, causing him to bare his fanged smile. Well. Looks like we're about to find out.
Tyler
Tyler
The Mayor

https://private-chat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Halloween That Changed Everything Empty A Party

Post by Imani Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:17 am

"Come on Kotaro, we can dance and you can make new friends and-"

"*groan*"

A girl with bright pink hair as well as eyes was wearing a witch costume with a pointy hat on top of her head. The boy looked vaguely human (His normal appearance was demonkin), he had a suit that the groom usually wore at a wedding and dress shoes. Kia, which was the witch girl's name was walking to the entrance of the party. She put on a smile and walked over to two people, carefully withdrawing the envelope she and Kotaro received at the Castle of Dreams. "Hello, is this the Halloween party?" She asked before pointing to both her and Kotaro. "My name's Kia and this is my friend Kotaro, our names were on there but I'm not sure who invited us..."

Before she can meet the eyes of the taller sibling, a blush appeared on her cheeks before she looked down at her pointed shoes. The taller sibling was a boy her age or older, he was tall but he also had cat ears. But before she can take a closer look, Kotaro snatched the envelope from her hand and shoved it to the taller sibling.
Imani
Imani
The Mayors Beautiful Wife

Back to top Go down

The Halloween That Changed Everything Empty Re: The Halloween That Changed Everything

Post by Tyler Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:45 am

By the time Kia and Kotaro-the first guests of the night-arrived, Tyler had changed out of his casual clothes that he had been wearing to change into his costume. It was a nice suit, three piece, with a red tie. But, with his almost shark like teeth and eyes, with paler than usual skin and the ears of a cat, due to a headband aria had forced him to wear..he gave off the air of something exotic and dangerous. Before he could even open his mouth to greet them however, the girl spoke. He had to admit, she had a pleasant sounding voice, and was actually quite nice to look at. Sadly for him, she was in attendance with someone already. A very well dressed someone at that. As the girl looked down however, the man she was with snatched the invitation out of her hands and smacked it against his chest. If he had thought that was going to move him, he was outright wrong. Still, to be a gracious host, he smiled, even if it looked dangerous. Thank you both for coming. Every guest gets a choice of party favor, just head over to the town hall and the table is set up right there. One each, and please, enjoy yourselves here. He said before taking her invitation from the young man, placing it on the table as he tended to the other guests in much the same manner.
Tyler
Tyler
The Mayor

https://private-chat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Halloween That Changed Everything Empty Re: The Halloween That Changed Everything

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum